ZUS [Zones Urbaines Sensibles] develops solicited and unsolicited design and research in architecture, urbanism, and landscape design. ZUS contributes to the changing urban landscape through its dedication to architecture’s public role. Our studio consists of an international, 25-strong, multidisciplinary team. For more info on ZUS visit: www.zus.cc.
For support of the team, we are always looking for talented and ambitious interns.
We are currently looking for 3D-visualization interns.
- Excellent modelling skills in 3ds max, Sketchup. Rhino is a plus
- Excellent rendering skills with Corona render and Vray
- Attention to details, lighting, and materials
- Excellent AutoCAD skills
- Excellent post-production skills using Photoshop, After effects, etc.
- Architectural background is a plus
- experience in dealing with and importing Rhino, Revit and ArchiCAD models into 3ds max.
- fluent in English
- a monthly stipend
- the possibility to work on a variety of ambitious projects
- everyday lunch
Please check if you meet our internship conditions and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state ‘Intern’ in the email subject and let us from which date you will be available.
Applications should include:
- a concise motivation letter which states your availability
- a cv
- a portfolio with accurate samples of your work in pdf format
Candidates must be enrolled as a student at a university during the whole internship period. We do not hire graduates as interns. The internship period is 6 months. Interns should be able to commit to working 40 hours a week.
Unfortunately, due to law and regulations we are only able to hire EU-interns; with the exception of countries who offer student work programs in collaboration with the Netherlands.
If you are not from the EU, you should check the education offices to see if there are work programs available between your country and the Netherlands.