ZUS IS LOOKING FOR A LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT WITH STRONG TECHNICAL DESIGN SKILLS
ZUS [Zones Urbaines Sensibles] develops solicited and unsolicited design and research in architecture, urbanism, and landscape design. ZUS contributes to a changing urban landscape through its dedication towards architecture’s public role. Our studio consists of an international, 33-strong multidisciplinary team.
ZUS is looking for an ambitious landscape architect to join our team with immediate effect.
We are looking for someone who:
- has a degree in landscape architecture/design from TU Delft, Academie van Bouwkunst, Wageningen Universiteit or similar
- has a minimum of 3-5 years of experience at a renowned architectural office
- has strong knowledge of AutoCAD, Rhino and Adobe CC. Having additional knowledge of 3D software and GIS is considered a plus
- has proficiency in the English and Dutch language, both spoken and written
- the possibility to work on a variety of ambitious projects
- the possibility to grow within the office
- a diverse, young and dynamic team
- a one-year contract with the intention of continuation
If you want to apply for this position, please send your motivation, cv and portfolio of max. 20 pages to email@example.com. We will review your application and will contact you if it strikes our interest!
Please state ‘Vacancy technical landscape architect/designer’ as your email subject.