ZUS IS LOOKING FOR A SENIOR URBAN PLANNER
ZUS [Zones Urbaines Sensibles] develops solicited and unsolicited design and research in architecture, urbanism, and landscape design. ZUS contributes to the changing urban landscape through its dedication to architecture’s public role. Our studio consists of an international, multidisciplinary team of 30 people.
We are looking for someone that:
- -has a degree in Urban Planning from TU Delft, Academie van Bouwkunst, Wageningen Universiteit or similar
- -has a minimum of 5 years of experience at a renowned architectural office
- -has strong conceptual and visual skills
- -has experience with projects from concept to executionhas strong knowledge of AutoCAD, Rhino and Adobe CC, knowledge of additional 3D software and GIS is considered a plus
- -the opportunity to work on a variety of ambitious projects
- -the opportunity to grow within the office
- -a diverse, young and dynamic team
- -a one-year contract with the intention of continuation
If you want to apply for this position, please send your motivation, cv, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 26. We will review your application and will contact you if you are selected for an interview.
Please state ‘Vacancy senior urban designer’ as your email subject.