ZUS IS LOOKING FOR AN ARCHITECTURAL VISUALIZER
ZUS [Zones Urbaines Sensibles] develops solicited and unsolicited design and research in architecture, urbanism, and landscape design. ZUS contributes to the changing urban landscape through its dedication to architecture’s public role. Our studio consists of an international, multidisciplinary team of 30 professionals (architects, urban planners, landscape architects).
We are looking for:
- A talented architectural and spatial visualizer to strengthen our team
- With artistic vision and strong technical skills in processes of texturing, lighting, rendering and post-production
- An architectural background comes as a plus
- The role will require extensive knowledge op Rhino, V-Ray, Lumion, Photoshop, Adobe.
- Demonstrated experience in making visualizations.
- Proficiency of Dutch and/or English language.
- the possibility to work on a variety of ambitious projects
- the possibility to grow within the office
- a diverse and dynamic team
- a one-year contract with the intention of continuation
We would like to receive a concise motivation letter, CV and portfolio.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, directed to Louise Mondeel, no later than September 26.
We will review your application and will contact you if you are selected for an interview.
Please state ‘Vacancy Architectural Visualizer” as your email subject.