ZUS SEEKS A MODEL MAKER
ZUS works on small and large-scale projects on the intersection of landscape architecture, architecture and urbanism. We are looking for a model maker with excellent model design skills. Due to the multi-disciplinary approach of ZUS, experience with multiple disciplines of architecture is considered a strong plus.
- 1-3 years of experience preparing, building and creating (3d-printed) architectural models and mock-ups for landscape, urbanism, architectural and art projects
- Extensive model making material knowledge
- Experience with model-making (power) tools, including laser cutters and 3d-printers
- Proficiency in Autocad, Rhino, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Dutch language skills are considered a plus
- Organizational, problem-solving and planning skills
- A young and dynamic working environment
- A diverse range of ambitious projects
- 1-year contract with an intention to extend
- An opportunity to grow within the office
Please send your application before July 21st to email@example.com. Include a brief cover letter, your cv and portfolio (max. 20 pages).