For support of the team we are regularly looking for talented and ambitious interns. Applicants must be able to work on different scales ranging from landscape architecture to urban design and have a hands-on mentality.
- excellent Adobe Suite and AutoCAD skills
- experience with 3d AutoCAD, Sketchup and/or Rhino
- great model making skills
- fluent in English
Please send your application to email@example.com, addressed to Chantal verhoeven.
Applications should include:
- a concise motivation letter which states your availability
- a cv
- a portfolio with accurate samples of your work in pdf format (max. 10mb)
- Candidates must be enrolled as a student at a university during the whole internship period
- The internship period is 6 months. Interns should be able to commit to working 40 hours a week
Interns receive a fixed monthly stipend.
Unfortunately, due to law and regulations we are only able to hire EU-interns; with the exception of countries who offer student work programs in collaboration with the Netherlands.
If you are not from the EU, you should check the education offices to see if there are work programs available between your country and the Netherlands.