De Dépendance longlisted for the Van der Leeuw prize
De Dépendance has been selected for the longlist for the Van der Leeuw Prize. The prize is an initiative of the Van der Leeuwkring - an organisation of private parties engaged with the production of public space in the
city. The Van der Leeuw Prize aims to stimulate projects that:
- sprout from private initiative
- contribute to the public domain
- uncover hidden potential
- have meaning larger than the project itself
- create value for the project and its surroundings
- repair the city by means of physical interventions or
- temporarily program and animate the city.
On May 20 the Van der Leeuwkring will select three nominees. On September 27 the winner will be announced. More information can be found on the webiste of the Air Foundation.